- Gently exfoliates dead skin buildup and helps reduce breakouts
- Digests surface oils and sebum without over drying
- Salicylic Acid: sloughs off dead skin cells, unblocks clogged pores, and breaks down oils to promote clear skin
- Aloe Vera: rich in antioxidants and minerals, Aloe Vera has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that boost the skin’s natural healing process
- Derma-Actives Technology ™
- Cruelty-Free/Leaping Bunny Certified
- Paraben-free, BPA-free, and triclosan-free
- Vegan & Gluten-Free
- Made in the USA
Apply a small amount to pre-moistened skin and gently massage. Rinse well with water. May be used twice daily. Can be used on the face & body. For best results, follow with AQUAMARINE Glycolic & Lactic Resurfacing Gel in the evening and/or AQUAMARINE Hydrating Oil Free Lotion morning and evening.
Visit our How To Use page for detailed information on how to use AQUAMARINE products and What To Expect for expected results, week by week.
Size: 4.0 fl oz (118 ml)
About Derma-Actives Technology ™
AQUAMARINE features cutting-edge Derma-Actives Technology ™ that delivers powerful ingredients to multiple skin layers in the optimal sequence for visible results.
Water, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Salicylic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Phenoxyethanol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Methylisothiazolinone