- Calms as it hydrates
- Delivers water-soluble antioxidant skin protection
- Helps draw and retain water into the skin for longer lasting benefits
- Aloe Vera: soothes and calms skin, reduces acne-causing bacteria, and helps skin retain its natural moisture
- Vitamin A: a powerful antioxidant that reduces acne scarring, redness and inflammation
- Vitamin E: treats and prevents dry, rough, and scaly skin while preventing UV-induced free radical damage
- Derma-Actives Technology ™
- Cruelty-Free/Leaping Bunny Certified
- Paraben-free, BPA-free, and triclosan-free
- Vegan & Gluten-Free
- Made in the USA
Apply generously to the face, neck and décolleté, after using the AQUAMARINE Aqua Cleanser and the Glycolic & Lactic Resurfacing Gel. May be used twice daily. Follow with sun protection (SPF) and/or other desired products.
Visit our How To Use page for detailed information on how to use AQUAMARINE products and What To Expect for expected results, week by week.
Size: 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)
About Derma-Actives Technology ™
AQUAMARINE features cutting-edge Derma-Actives Technology ™ that delivers powerful ingredients to multiple skin layers in the optimal sequence for visible results.
Deionized Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Methyl Glyceth-20, Polysorbate 60, Trithanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Carbomer, Panthenol, Allantoin, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Disodium EDTA, Glycosaminoglycans, Methylisothiazolinone