- Helps reduce breakouts and even out skin tone
- Non-greasy, fast penetration
- Balanced, non-irritating formula
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Glycolic Acid: stimulates new cell generation and collagen growth, resulting in improved skin texture, tone and a brighter complexion, while reducing signs of environmental damage
- Lactic Acid: treats hyperpigmentation and acne scarring, while increasing cell turnover for smoother skin and fewer fine lines
- Witch Hazel: tightens pores, reduces excess oil, redness and inflammation
- Derma-Actives Technology ™
- Cruelty-Free/Leaping Bunny Certified
- Paraben-free, BPA-free, and triclosan-free
- Vegan & Gluten-Free
- Made in the USA
After cleansing with the AQUAMARINE Aqua Cleanser, apply sparingly to the skin. Begin by using every other day, and increase frequency to once or twice per day. Reduce use and apply only in the evening if irritation occurs. Follow with AQUAMARINE Hydrating Oil Free Lotion and daily SPF.
Visit our How To Use page for detailed information on how to use AQUAMARINE products and What To Expect for expected results, week by week.
Sunburn Alert Warning: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product.
Size: 0.5 fl oz (15 ml)
About Derma-Actives Technology ™
AQUAMARINE features cutting-edge Derma-Actives Technology ™ that delivers powerful ingredients to multiple skin layers in the optimal sequence for visible results.
Water, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Glycolic Acid (5%), Lactic Acid (3%), Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone