- Calms as it hydrates
- Delivers water-soluble antioxidant skin protection
- Helps draw and retain water into the skin for longer lasting benefits
- Aloe Vera: soothes and calms skin, reduces acne-causing bacteria, and helps skin retain its natural moisture
- Vitamin A: a powerful antioxidant that reduces acne scarring, redness and inflammation
- Vitamin E: treats and prevents dry, rough, and scaly skin while preventing UV-induced free radical damage
- Derma-Actives Technology ™
- Cruelty-Free/Leaping Bunny Certified
- Paraben-free, BPA-free, and triclosan-free
- Vegan & Gluten-Free
- Made in the USA
Apply generously to the face, neck and décolleté, after using the AQUAMARINE Aqua Cleanser and/or the Glycolic & Lactic Resurfacing Gel. Follow with sun protection (SPF) and/or other desired products. May be used twice daily.
Visit our How To Use page for detailed information on how to use AQUAMARINE products and What To Expect for expected results, week by week.
Size: 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)
About Derma-Actives Technology ™
AQUAMARINE features cutting-edge Derma-Actives Technology ™ that delivers powerful ingredients to multiple skin layers in the optimal sequence for visible results.
Deionized Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Methyl Glyceth-20, Polysorbate 60, Trithanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Carbomer, Panthenol, Allantoin, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Disodium EDTA, Glycosaminoglycans, Methylisothiazolinone