Food intolerances and allergies are often responsible for acne and other skin issues. If you’re suffering from chronic acne, the foods you eat may be causing or contributing to your acne.
Food intolerances can also cause symptoms such as IBS, bloating, headaches and fatigue, among many other health issues. The AQUAMARINE Food Sensitivity Test is a comprehensive screen of 975 items in an easy home-to-lab hair sample test. All we need is a few hairs sent to our lab, and we’ll have your results back to you in approximately one week.
- 975 sensitivities tested (food, drink, environmental, metal toxicity, gut biome, and hormonal balance)
- Fill out the submission form via email after purchase and mail it to us with your hair sample
- PDF results are sent securely to your email within 10 days of receiving your hair sample
How it Works
- Use tweezers to take 5 strands of hair
- Place hair into a small plastic bag
- Fill out the hair submission form
- Send hair sample to our labs
The AQUAMARINE Food Sensitivity Test is the most comprehensive sensitivity test on the market; assessing 975 foods and non-foods, nutrition, metal toxicity, gut biome, and digestive enzymes displaying a percentage reaction or imbalance combined.
This information is then delivered via one easy-to-understand report. The personal sensitivity report includes the following key elements:
Explanations of the Testing Process
- Sensitivity to items screened and imbalances detected
- Elimination diet recommendations
Our expert team of bioresonance technicians and lab managers have spent the last 13 years continually developing hair testing technology to bring you the most effective tests on the market, covering the largest number of trigger items, all from our ISO9001 accredited Allergy and intolerance testing laboratory.
Q: My hair is very short, or I am bald. Can I still complete the test?
A: The hair sample does not have to be from the head. We can test hair from any part of the body, including the leg, arm, or chest.
Q: My hair is dyed, permed or treated; will this affect the result?
A: The test is completed on the hair sample composition so that no hair processing will not affect the result. However, if you would like, you can provide hair from elsewhere on the body.
Q: Is postage included in the cost of the test?
A: You will need to pay the postage cost back to send the hair sample and submission form to our labs. We try to keep our costs as low as possible (by not sending out physical hair testing kits) to offer such a comprehensive test at a price offered. The cost to send the hair sample should be covered by a standard US postage stamp.
- Classed as Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM).
- Results do not constitute a medical diagnosis.
- Testing is carried out in a variety of locations worldwide.
- The equipment used is MARS III (Multiple Analytical Resonance Systems)
- Results reported on 85% response rate or higher; most intolerances demonstrate symptoms at a rate of 85% or higher
Hair tests (Bioresonance Therapy) are categorized as Complementary and Alternative Medicines (CAMs) covering therapies that fall outside mainstream medicine. Conventional medicine does not currently recognize Bioresonance as it has not been
subject to significant scientific research.
Bioresonance reports and related information do not make a medical diagnosis nor is it intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health providers if you have a medical condition and/or medical symptoms. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it.